Sandstone Tours - Terms and Conditions
A tour and reservation with Sandstone Tours is subject to the following terms and conditions which must be agreed to in order to request a reservation. We strive to satisfy our patrons and are willing to do whatever we can to work with you and ensure your satisfaction.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable except for the following:
- Sandstone Tours cannot honor your confirmed reservation for any reason.
- Sandstone Tours fails to show up for a confirmed reservation location within 15 minutes of the scheduled tour time.
- If the Monument Valley park is closed for any reason (unscheduled closure, emergency, disaster), a refund of the reservation fee will be issued.
- The fee required to enter the Monument Valley Tribal park is not included with your tour deposit or final tour price. We are not directly affiliated with the Navajo Tribal park and are an independent entity. As such, we do not have the authority or permission to collect the tribal park entrance fee on behalf of our clientele. Unfortunately, the tribal park changes its entrance fees on its own, and can often change without our company being notified. As such we do not offer a description of the current tribal park entrance fee, but you can consult the park website at http://www.navajonationparks.org/htm/monumentvalley.htm to review their policies and contact information to determine what the current fees are.
- Sandstone Tours is not required to honor any erroneously listed prices and/or tours. We strive to keep all information accurate and correct and try work to satisfy every visitor. However, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and refund your reservation deposit if there is an error with the website, your reservation request and pricing or specials information.
- There are no refunds for a paid guided tour. The only exception is if you did not actually go on the tour and paid for it in full.
- Tours reserved via the discount system on the website offer discounted tour prices for tours already scheduled with open seats still available.
- When reserving an open seat(s) via the website discount system you must be on time for the tour as scheduled or the tour will likely leave at the scheduled time.
- Because tours are initially scheduled for a prior party, the tour may depart late if the initial party that scheduled the tour requires extra time to arrive and begin the tour within a reasonable time-frame. We cannot garuntee that the scheduled tour for a discount/special tour will depart at exactly the advertised time, however, if you are not present at the scheduled time, we reserve the right to leave without your presence.
- If you are late and miss your reserved tour, Sandstone Tours, will do our best to reschedule you on the next tour or arrange for another guide and vehicle at the earliest possible time. We cannot guarantee that you will receive a discounted rate on a rescheduled tour, and you will be responsible for the price difference if you are late for your tour and desire to attend another tour.
- If the reservation deposit is not received for your reservation your tour will not be confirmed. Your seat will not be secured and held for you until we receive a reservation deposit for your requested tour.
- If there is a conflict or error created during the booking system, for example, two parties reserving open seats at such a close time frame that the vehicle is over-booked, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation. We will work with you to try and find you a comparable seat and/or discount, however, if there are no existing tours that meet your needs, you will be required to pay the full internet price.
- We reserve the right to offer varied discounts to any party for any seat(s) on any reservation for a non-private tour.
- A discount/special tour reservation cannot be rescheduled. If you need to change the time you will be visiting you have the option of applying your deposit towards attending any other tour, whether it be a discounted tour or a tour at full-price.
- Reservations via the internet must be placed a minimum of 24 hours before your requested visit. Call us at (435) 200-5450 to make a reservation if you want to take a tour in less than 24 hours.
- Reservations will not be secured unless the entire reservation fee is received via the PayPal payment button. Reservation confirmation will be delivered to the submitted email address after payment is received.
- Reservations must be requested for a minimum of two tour participants.
- A confirmed reservation entitles the purchaser to a spot(s) on an open-air vehicle tour of Monument Valley at the stated reservation time.
- The reservation fee is $51 per reservation.
- If you miss your pickup time, Sandstone Tours will wait a minimum of 15 minutes for you to show up for your tour. If you fail to show up for your tour, the reservation fee will not be refunded.
- If you want to change the time of your tour, please email or call us at (435) 200-5450 to reschedule your tour. Tours cannot be rescheduled once an already scheduled tour is within 48 hours of the scheduled date and time.
- The reservation fee is subject to change at any time.
- Sandstone Tours reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason.